I haven't updated my DA journal in ages but I got tagged by BattlePyramid so I thought now might be a good time to write something here. Besides, how could I decline a friend?
Anyway, here goes my answers for the 10 questions:
1. What's your real name, nickname and why do they call you that?
Mark Rosario. Close friends refer to me as Markus. It's a high school nickname and it has stuck til now. I went by that name since there were too many Marks in our classroom. And oh! I got the name from the Eraserheads guitarist!
2. How old are you, student(what grade), working (what job?) and where are you from, what is your religion?
32. Working home-based as a writer. Dagupan City! I'm a Latter-Day Saint (more commonly known as 'Mormons')
3. What are your favorite movies, company, TV shows, director & actors?
Movies - too many. I love superhero films (Captain America: Winter Soldier is on the top of my list) and animated movies - basically anything from Pixar (Toy Story 3 made me cry!)
As for TV shows, I just finished all 26 episodes of Green Lantern Animated Series. I think it's one of the most underrated shows in our time. I also watch Adventure Time, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness, Arrow, Walking Dead, and Agents of Shield. Plus I'm eager to watch The Flash!
4. Favorite kind of music, band/artist and song?
I listen to pretty much anything but Foo Fighters is the best band in the world!
5. Favorite books, writers, and quotes?
I mostly read comic books. Does that count? Hahah! Although I remember devouring lots of business and motivational books back in college. Stephen Covey rocks!
6. Favorite color, food, drink, plant and animal?
I love wearing black and/or red. For food, sinigang na baboy is a classic fave. Coke! Not much of a pet person but I love drawing them for my little boy!
7. What languages do you speak?
English, Tagalog, Pangasinense and Cebuano (learned the dialect during a 2-year stay at Mindanao when I was a missionary for our Church)
8. What's your biggest pet peeve?
On top of my head right now are people who always pride themselves to be better than others. Being righteous is definitely very different from being self-righteous. Nuff said!
9. Have you ever fangirled (or fanboyed) so hard in front of your friends? If so, please narrate what happened.
I remember watching Iron Man 2 with my friends. They weren't comic nerds like I am but I forced them to wait for me until the after-credit scene. I was geeking out after seeing Thor's hammer and they were like "What was that?" HAHAHA!!!
10. Will you be keeping your deviantArt account for the rest of your life? And if you pass away, will someone be inheriting it, or would it die with you?
Haven't decided yet. I'll make sure to include the details on my last will and testament